PAUL MCDONALD is a Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin native and attended the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire, majoring in business and theater arts.
For the past 29 years, Paul and his lovely bride, Edie, have owned and operated McDonald Company: a collection of small businesses and product lines, including McDonald Company Learning Systems. The Learning Systems component aims to empower people to improve themselves through increasing their self-awareness and personal understanding.
Paul has taught and spoken for a variety of business, non-profit, and academic venues across the country, and he has lent his sense of humor and wealth of knowledge to different topics, such as:
• Personalities—everyone’s got one, what’s yours?
• Presenting with Style—knowing what to say and how to say it.
• Decision-making and Communication styles.
• Selling 101—nobody is born a salesperson, but is raw potential.
• Using what you already know to make your business grow!
In his spare time, Paul enjoys teaching the course “The Spirit of Entrepreneurship” at McDonell High School. He and Edie also operate the Goldsmith Coffee Bar: a student lab created to give participants of the class an opportunity to gain business acumen, be able to think outside the box, and test-drive owning their own business someday.